Friday 1 October 2010

The Civilization diet.


After playing a hefty game of Civilization V the other day and beating all the other nations to a pulp and gaining a military victory I realized just how much time I had spent playing this game in one go. Seven hours. That was seven hours with only a glass of water, now like most people I like food I love it even the taste, the smell, everything, but over the course of the past few months I've loved it a little bit too much and am now on diet mode (read: hard mode), now if a game like this can keep me from eating horrible yet delicious snacks like chocolate bars (Galaxy bars I'm looking at you) and energy drinks (Oh sweet sweet monster energy how I long for your taste) I think we could be onto something here.

But in all seriousness i have started to crack down on the foods I eat, emptying my bin in my room from the rubbish built up over a month caused me to realize how many cans of energy drinks I consume, by my count I has 31 (500ml) cans in the bin and countless other bottles. 31 cans in a month, that's 15.5 liters of energy drink full of caffeine and other unwanted crap. Jesus.



Noooooo.

McFlame

No comments:

Post a Comment